Time: Less than 1 minute in the Thermomix; 25 minutes baking
Breads & Biscuits
leftover pulp from one batch of almond milk (page 10), approx. 180 grams
10 medjool dates, pitted
70 grams rolled oats
50 grams peanut butter
40 grams coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a large tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 7.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the dough into balls and place on tray 2 centimetres apart. Flatten with your hand.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for 25 minutes (180C) or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the tray.